acquired North American rights to Dibbuk Box, a
horror film to be penned by Knowing writers Juliet Snowden and
Stiles White. Ghost House Pictures partners Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert
Dibbuk Box is a fictional retelling of Los Angeles Times writer Leslie Gornstein's article "Jinx in a Box" about an antique wooden box purchased on eBay which reportedly had been brought to America by a Holocaust survivor after World War II. The box, supposedly containing an evil spirit, brought devastating effects to a series of buyers.
Inspired by these real events, the movie centers around a cursed relic containing mysterious familial tokens that is mistakenly purchased and its new owner must solve its mystery to save her own family.
Lionsgate and Ghost House are also developing Burst 3D.
Ghost House Pictures To Produce Dibbuk Box
Lionsgate has acquired North American rights to Dibbuk Box, a horror film to be penned by Knowing writers Juliet Snowden and Stiles White. Ghost House Pictures partners Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert will produce.
More Rob News
▪ Rob Tapert's Evil Dead Makes Small Profit
▪ Evil Dead Maze Halloween Horror Nights
▪ An Oral History of 'Evil Dead 2'–Hollywood Reporter Interviews Rob October 2013
▪ Interview with Rob from 1982 with PM Detroit
▪ Photo of Rob in Acting Role: The Happy Valley Kid
▪ New Zealand Diversifies Production–Variety 05 September 2013
▪ Evil Dead 2013 Soundtrack Double LP - Limited to 1000 Copies!
▪ AUSXIP Rob Tapert Now Official Rob Tapert Site
▪ Auckland Film Industry Being Starved Of Oxygen - NZ Herald 31 August 2013
▪ Video: Spartacus War of the Damned Bonus Feature: Visual Effects Part 1
▪ Video: Spartacus War of the Damned Bonus Feature: A Pound of Flesh
▪ Press Release: Spartacus War of the Damned DVD and Blu-Ray 3 September + Bonus Feature Clip
▪ Evil Dead named second horror house for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights
▪ Watch The First 10 Minutes of Evil Dead Remake
▪ Rob’s Former Professor Bill Vincent Talks About Being on Evil Dead–Video
▪ Read More Archived Rob News